1. What tasks have you completed recently?
2. What have you learned recently?
3. What are you planning on doing next?
1. Recently I have finished one of the stoichiometry worksheets. After much practice, I have found the topic easier to understand. The most difficult part was identifying which chemical was the limiting reactant. Now, I feel I am ready for that portion of the test.
2. Recently, I have learned how to maximize the area of a land plot in calculus. What made the math intriguing was it’s direct to life application. Unlike algebra 2 and trigonometry, calculus is generally more applicable to real life. I think that calculating the rate of change of a function is an extraordinary idea.
3. Next I plan on catching up on school. I plan on reading my book for English, I well as reviewing some math and science homework. With the end of marching season, I plan on using the extra time to refocus on my studies.